Sunday, May 20, 2012



Hello, people! In this blog I will post my school homework for Level 4. I will use it to practice writing, listening, speaking and reading. Also, I will share it with my classmates and people from the world. So, let's start with a little about me. My name’s Marcos Mujica. I’m from Maracaibo, originally. I live in Maracaibo, urb. La Victoria I’m 28 years old and I study engineering at URBE. My favorite subjects are Physics. This trimester I am taking 4 classes and I am in the 4th trimester.
I love playing bĂ©isbolal. I do not like basketball. I like the race car,read news, I can eat all kinds of food, but my favorite is the pasta. I like going to the movies, walk my 2 pit bulls, their names are Kiaraand conversion.My biggest dream is to travel to Londes, I would like to visit every city in the United Kingdom. My goal is to graduate Engineer and I need little to do. I like to work in a major company, and create newemployment platform. I also dream to have a late model car.My English is not very good, but I will endeavor to improve it. is very important to learn English for my career and also to travel toEnglish-speaking countries Bueno.Well, it's all for now. It is said that wisdom is the effort to know, no ... I strive to know and do not consider myself wise, just an apprentice

No comments:

Post a Comment